2. ENERGY - Exercising on a regular basis increases your energy levels so there is no need for coffee and energy drinks!
3. METABOLISM - Exercise speeds up your metabolism which allows your body to naturally burn more calories.
4. DIET - It is much easier to eat healthy when you are exercising regularly because exercise makes you feel better and when you feel better you are less likely to harm yourself with unhealthy food and habits.
5. IMMUNE SYSTEM - People who exercise regularly have a stronger immune system so they get sick less often and when they do get sick their recovery time is much faster. Exercise reduces the risk of many diseases.
6. CLEAR HEADED - Those who exercise tend to be more aware of their thoughts and actions and thus are able to live a happier life by being conscious of actions they need to take in order to do so.
7. PEACE - Exercise decreases stress levels and leaves you feeling calm and able to take care of stressful situations in a peaceful manner.
8. HAPPINESS - Exercise burns cortisol and releases endorphins which creates feelings of elation and contentment.
9. POSITIVE THOUGHTS - Exercise increases happiness and when you are happier then you think more positively and your thoughts influence the choices you make and actions you take.
10. CONFIDENCE - Exercise takes discipline and allows for goals to be achieved. Achieving goals boosts ones confidence and self-esteem.
***STRONG IS THE NEW SKINNY***
RULES TO REMEMBER:
1) LOVE YOURSELF THE WAY YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.
2) YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY.
3) IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BEGIN TAKING CARE OF YOUR HEALTH AND YOUR LIFE.
4) THINK POSITIVELY. BE PROUD OF EVERY HEALTHY CHOICE YOU MAKE.
5) NEVER GIVE UP!