Monday, October 29, 2012

GREEN TEA

      I love starting each day with a large mug of green tea! I do not like putting nut milks or sweeteners in my tea, and I find green tea to be great tasting without any additives. My absolute favourite loose-leaf green tea is from David's Tea "Organic Detox Green Tea". (contains: rooibos, sencha green tea, ginger, lemongrass, ginkgo, juniper berries and natural lemon flavouring) When I run out of my loose leaf tea I have packaged organic green tea to tide me over until I purchase some more. There are so many health benefits of green tea. Green tea in the morning is comforting and soothing and I couldn't imagine a morning without it!
 David's Tea 
Organic Detox Green Tea 
contains: rooibos, sencha green tea, ginger, lemongrass,
 ginkgo, juniper berries and natural lemon flavouring


GREEN TEA
- Detoxifies
- Speeds up metabolism 
- Protects against diseases
- Lowers cholesterol
- Source of antioxidants
- Reduces bacteria in your mouth 

No comments:

Post a Comment