- one small red pepper
- 1/2 of a mango
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes
- nut-loaf (optional)
1. Use a spiralizer to make noodles out of the zucchini.
2. Blend red pepper, mango, sun-dried tomatoes and basil in a food processor.
3. Crumble nut-loaf on top.
* If you do not have a spiralizer then use a peeler and make long thin noodles out of the zucchini.
* The nut-loaf is optional but I highly recommend it! If you do not have a nut-loaf recipe then use a food processor and chop up some walnuts and pine nuts and throw them on top! YUM!