Monday, November 5, 2012

BIRTHDAY @ RAWLICIOUS

     I just celebrated my 27th birthday! I am so grateful for such an amazing family, wonderful group of friends and an incredible boyfriend. I decided to celebrate my birthday at one of my favourite vegan restaurants, Rawlicious.

      Having my birthday celebration at Rawlicious was a great experience. Besides the awesome company and tasty food I felt as though I was taking action and creating awareness by introducing 12 friends to a vegan restaurant. Taking action can be as small as setting an example by living the vegan lifestyle, or it can be as bold as taking a bunch of meat eaters to a place where meatballs are simply 'neatballs'. 

     I am blessed to have open-minded friends who love to try new things and I am happy to say that they all enjoyed the food, Stefanie even went back to Rawlicious the following day for some yummy take-out! I wanted to write a blog about this experience because it is a birthday I will never forget and I also wanted to share some wonderful pictures of raw vegan food. 

 NORI ROLLS
 
 ZUCCHETTI ROSE
PAD THAI
 TACO SALAD
 OLIVE-CURRANT-NUT & SEED SALAD
 CORN CHOWDER
 SOFT TACOS WITH SIDE SALAD
  LEAF TEA WITH AGAVE & ALMOND MILK
 CHOCOLATE, COFFEE & VANILLA BEAN
 CHEESECAKE
 PUMPKIN PIE
 CHOCOLATE DIPPED MACAROONS

MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
 STRAWBERRY LEMON CHEESECAKE
 BROWNIE SUNDAE
 MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE

     I have tried all of the dishes above as well as few others and you have my word they are all AMAZING. I have almost tried all of the items on the menu, I LOVE RAWLICIOUS. I plan on trying out many more vegan restaurants. I want to support places that are healthy and animal friendly, to me that counts as taking action

For more information about RAWLICIOUS check out the link on my blog under 'vegan websites'.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment