If you are looking for an incredible brownie recipe then you have hit the target! These Chocolate Snowballs are delicious, easy to make and are made with only 5 ingredients. This recipe is very rich and recommended for chocolate lovers.
- 1 cup pecans
- 8 medjool dates
- 5 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp agave
- extra shredded coconut for rolling
1. Soak dates for 10 minutes.
2. Chop the pecans in a food processor.
3. Add dates, pitted, and all other ingredients to food processor.
4. Shape raw brownie dough into balls.
5. Roll balls in shredded coconut.
MINI CHOCOLATE SNOWBALLS
Have a thing against balls? Just press raw batter into rectangular pyrex container, refrigerate for a couple hours and cut into squares/rectangles.
LOVE COCONUT? Chop up a handful of pecans and mix with shredded coconut for a mouth watering brownie topping.