"We either make ourselves miserable,
or we make ourselves
The amount of work is the same."
- Carlos Castaneda
1. EAT A BALANCED DIET: Do not just eat vegetables and fruit all day. Make sure you balance your diet with all different types of vegan foods such as the ones listed below.
- Whole grains
- Dairy substitutes
- Oils, nuts and other fats
2. EXERCISE DAILY: Combine weight training, cardio and yoga for best results.
5. ENJOY FOOD: Have fun with your meals. Try new recipes and make sure you enjoy what you are eating. This will prevent boredom and help you succeed with your vegan diet.
6. EAT YOUR GREENS: You will get a great variety of minerals, protein and other nutrients from green super foods such as spinach, kale and collard greens. Diet plays a huge role when it comes to getting in great physical shape so get used to making greens a big part of your healthy vegan diet.
7. PLAN: "Failing to plan is planning to fail." Planning your exercise routines and meal is a great way to help you achieve your goals.You could use charts, journals, online logs and even blogs to plan your new lifestyle.
* NOTE* I am not a doctor, personal trainer or a nutritionist. I have been researching about health, exercise and the vegan diet for long enough to feel confident about the way I live my life. Over the past many years I have also consulted professionals about diet, health and healthy lifestyles. I feel confident in the information I am putting on this blog, this is what works for me and how I live my life. If you are considering making drastic changes to your lifestyle then I suggest doing lots of research and seeking a professional.