Sunday, November 11, 2012

HIMALAYAN SALT LAMPS

      I am currently away from the city and spending time with my mom. My mom has always had a couple himalayan salt lamps in her house and my boyfriend has one in his bedroom. I have been meaning to get one for my room for a long time. Today my mom was kind enough to buy me one, thanks mom! Not only are these lamps beautiful and unique, there are many health benefits to having these salt lamps in your house. 
      Himalayan salt lamps are made from salt crystal rocks that come from ancient seas. They are all unique because of the way they are mined. They cannot be mined with explosives and standard mining methods, they need to be hand crafted to keep their original structure. 
   My new Himalayan Salt Lamp :)  
 Mom's salt lamp #1
 Mom's salt lamp #2

   
HIMALAYAN SALT LAMPS
- Elevate mood
- Decrease airborne bacteria
- Provide cleaner air
- Increase alertness
- Ease upper respiratory problems
- Improve concentration
- Supports the immune system 
     
*NOTE* There are mini salt lamps that plug into your computer! They are great because they help reduce EMF (electromagnetic pollution) created by all electric equipment. 

FACT: You can eat the lamps too! :P OK maybe not the lamp itself, but Himalayan Salt is the #1 salt to use. This is because it is considered to be the purest salt available. Himalayan salt is more than 250 million years old, it is mined by hand, carefully rinsed and most importantly it is not refined.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment