- 3 medjool dates, pitted (soaked for 15 mins)
- 1/2 cup pecans
1. Chop and blend pecans.
2. Add dates and blend.
3. Press into pie plate.
- 5 medjool dates, pitted (soaked for 20mins)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 4 tbsp of date/raisin water (soaking water)
- 1 tbsp agave
- pinch sea salt
- pinch cinnamon
- pinch nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
1. Soak dates and raisins for 20 minutes.
2. Add all ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth.3. You may need to add a little more water to get it to the consistency that you like.
4. Place in fridge for an hour before eating.
*** NOTE***This recipe makes two mini pies. If you want to make enough for a large pie then simply multiply the ingredients x4.