Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ANIMAL FRIENDLY PRODUCTS

     As a part of my vegan lifestyle I only purchase products that are animal friendly and I try my best to support vegan companies. I do not believe in using animals as testing tools and so I will continue to research animal friendly cosmetics, clothing and accessories so that I can share the awesome news --- looking great can be done without harming animals!
MATT & NAT is a vegan line 
designed in Montreal, Canada since 1995, with love.

Linings are always made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles. 
Made with premium fabrics and components, all products have a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase. 
My new boots are from Winners and they are made from
100% man-made materials.
100% PURE is a vegan cosmetic company. 
This company has weekly specials !!
 Softest brush I have ever used! 
  
Please check out the link below to learn about
 this amazing cruelty free company.
 http://www.100percentpure.ca/Articles.asp?ID=150
THE BODY SHOP
On receipt: 
"The Body Shop is proud to be 100% vegetarian! Our Animal Testing policy puts our belief that animals should not be tested for cosmetic purposes into practice."
This company is not vegan, but I believe it is far better to support a company that does not do testing on animals than a company that does. However when I was in the store I was told that the company was vegan and bought a few items. I will be returning these items simply because they are not vegan and therefore are not 100% cruelty-free products.
 
MATT & NAT is a vegan line 
designed in Montreal, Canada since 1995, with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment