- 1 avocado
- 1 salsa, jar (500ml)
- 1 black beans, can (540ml)
- 1 butternut squash
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (optional)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts (optional)
1. Cut squash in half, scoop out seeds and glaze with coconut oil.
2. Roast squash in the oven at 350F for 40minutes or 10 minutes before it is fully cooked.
3. Rinse black beans.
4. Scoop out avocado insides and mash with a fork, then add salsa and black beans and mix in large bowl.
5. Remove squash from oven and top with bean dip.
7. Top with sauteed grape tomatoes and pine nuts. (optional)
8. Place back in oven for 10 minutes.
Top butternut squash with a little coconut oil.
Mash avocado with a fork.
INCREDIBLE BEAN DIP!