Friday, December 28, 2012

RAW AURA

     I am happy to say I tried out another organic raw vegan restaurant and it was fantastic! Raw Aura is located in Mississauga and is unfortunately not a chain restaurant. It is a quaint dining spot with a cozy atmosphere and wonderful service. I highly recommend you to try it out! My boyfriend and I took his parents who loved it and told me they can no longer think I am weird about being vegan :P I am grateful for their willingness to try something new and ecstatic that they want to go back for more!


 Appetizer: RAVIOLI 
Red beet ravioli stuffed with creamy cashew ricotta cheese, red pepper marinara sauce topped with crispy kale chips.
 PIZZA
 FALAFEL WRAP
 BURSTIN' BURRITO
YELLOW COCONUT CURRY NOODLES
 CHOCOLATE AVOCADO CAKE
 BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE
CHOCOLATE BANANA CAKE
CHOCOLATE MINT GNACHE

***THE LINK TO THE WEBSITE FOR THIS FANTASTIC RESTAURANT IS ON THE RIGHTHAND SIDE OF MY BLOG***

2 comments:

  1. It was amazing! :D Glad you like the pics, but the food even tastes better than it looks!

    ReplyDelete