Kale chips are delicious, healthy and tasty! I love the cheesy taste of the nutritional yeast but I decided to add some cashews to make a thicker and cheesier sauce. I added some cayenne pepper to spice it up! This recipe is yummy, enjoy :D
- 1 kale, large bunch
- 1 cup cashews, soaked
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
PREPARATION - Dehydrator
1. Wash and dry kale.
2. Soak cashews in water for at least 3 hours.
3. Blend all ingredients in food processor. (not kale)
4. Mix cashew sauce with kale.
5. Place kale on dehydrator.
6. Dehydrate at 115F for 4-6 hours.(depending on how much cashew sauce you use)
PREPARATION - Oven
1. Soak cashews in water for at least 3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Wash and dry kale.
4. Blend all ingredients in food processor. (not kale)
5. Mix cashew sauce with kale.
Spread kale pieces on baking sheet and bake for 7 minutes then move
leaves around and bake for 10 more minutes, or until crisp.