Saturday, January 5, 2013

CASHEW GUACAMOLE

    ***HAPPY NEW YEAR***
*2013*

     It has been a few days since I have posted a blog, and I have been having withdrawal! I missed it too much, but was super busy over the holidays. I apologize for those who check out my blog regularly, I am back :) Yesterday I made an amazing Cashew Guacamole so today I figured out the measurements and put up the recipe so that you can enjoy it too. You can eat this with nachos and salsa, use it as a paste in nori rolls, or simply as a dip for your veggies. YUM!

INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked
- 1/4 cup water 
- 2 tbsp lemon, juiced  
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper 
- sea salt to taste 

PREPARATION
1. Soak cashews in water for 3 hours. 
2. Drain cashews and blend all ingredients until smooth.   


No comments:

Post a Comment