- 4 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- pinch sea salt
- ½ tsp cayenne (if you want it spicy)
1. Wash and chop/break cauliflower into popcorn size pieces.
2. Mix nutritional yeast, olive oil, salt and cayenne(optional) in bowl.
3. Mix cauliflower and ‘cheese’ sauce in bowl.
4. Dehydrate if you want it warm, I prefer it right away.
Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- Great source of B12 :)
Cheesy Cauliflower Popcorn
***If you want it super cheesy then simply add more
nutritional yeast and perhaps more olive oil to help mix.***