Monday, January 14, 2013

RAW VEGAN LOVE

     So I have been 100% vegan for about five months and have recently decided to go fully raw for as long as my heart desires :) It has been two weeks and I LOVE IT! 
     There are millions of raw vegan recipes online. There are plenty of raw vegan blogs, websites, books and YouTube videos to use as resources on this healthy way of living. Why have I decided to go raw? I have plenty of great reasons which are always followed by one question, why not? After doing much research, I wanted to test out the raw vegan living to see if it was for me. To be honest, the first time I tried it out I decided to go back to cooked vegan food after one week. This time around I have not even noticed that things are different, it just feels so natural and I feel 10x better! 
    Below are some pictures of delicious raw vegan meals I have made that are absolutely incredible! 
 Delicious salad with sprouts, seeds
 and plenty of hidden veggies.
 Dehydrated sweet potato fries!! :D
 Cauliflower Popcorn
 Banana Cream Pie (made with Suz <3)
 Kelp Noodle Miso Soup (made with Suz <3)
 Pad Thai---- YUM!
Macaroni & Cheese

   I am vegan for the animals & my health.
  I eat raw 100% for me!

WARNING: You will find research that says raw vegan living is the best way to go, and you will find research that says the opposite. Do what makes you feel good and do not worry about what others have to say. Many people fear people who are different or whose lifestyle simply challenges their way of thinking and living. Stick to what makes you happy and you cannot go wrong :D There is nothing wrong with trying something new, and certainly nothing wrong with sticking to it! (speaking about healthy ways of living that do not harm oneself or others)

No comments:

Post a Comment