Friday, February 1, 2013

FRESH FACED

     ***I LOVE 100% PURE *** I have posted some of the products I have purchased from this company before, and everything I have purchased I adore. From makeup to skincare and an assortment of gift sets this company uses 100% pure ingredients and is 100% animal friendly :) All of their products are free of any synthetic chemicals, artificial fragrances, alcohol, preservatives and any other toxins. My mascara smells like coffee, I have to constantly tell myself not to eat it :P This company is also great at offering free shipping when spending a reasonable amount and often, if not always, gives a free gift with purchase. 

    
 I recently ordered this skincare package and I am over the top impressed with the way these products work wonders on my skin. 

Organic Rose Hydrosol: "This hydrating rose water is made from the collection of steam while producing pur organic rose essential oil. Instantly hydrates and soothes, this anti-inflammatory organic rose water has all the medicinal and therapeutic properties of organic rose essential oil."

Organic Argon Oil: "100% Pure Organic Argon Oil is rick in vitamin E, phenols, carotenes, squalene and essential fatty acids to deeply moisturize, nourish, soften and repair. Argon Oil's restorative nutrients are beneficial for all over your skin, including lightly around your eyes, your decollete, hands, hair and everywhere else."

Cucumber Juice Cleaner: "Richly foaming facial cleanser soothes and hydrates the skin with cucumber juice, rose hydrosol, green tea and calendula while washing away impurities." I have gone through many cleansers in my life, and this is by far my favourite!

Nourishing Carrot Facial Scrub: "Hydrating and nourishing facial scrub made with cucumber juice, carrot seed oil, tomato powder and avocado butter to make your complexion incredibly smooth and soft! Soothing calendula, jasmine green tea and aloe replenishes and calms the skin. Packed with anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins" 

     I used to use many harsh chemicals on my skin in hopes of having clearer skin. This set was at least $30 cheaper than Proactiv and other sets I have tried, and it is full of love and pure ingredients. What more could you want for your skin? My skin has never looked for felt healthier :) Check out the link to the official 100% Pure website on my homepage under "Vegan Websites"

What did I get free with my purchase? 502ml of body wash and  a scrubby scrub :)
 Cabernet Grape Hydrating Body Wash: "Hydrating body wash leaves you sparkling clean and refreshed while nourishing your skin with vitamins, antioxidants and skins brightening fruits." 

No comments:

Post a Comment