Saturday, February 2, 2013

ORAL HEALTH - PART 1

     I recently bought a tongue scraper after hearing and reading about all the benefits. At first I read that they can only be ordered online but I came across a few in a health food store so BAM, I bought one for me and my man. I will not go into the gory details of how well this tool works, but trust me it does and I highly recommend everyone to at least try it out. Once you see what you remove from your tongue you will be glad you invested in one. (costs no more than $10) Oral health is so important and has a huge impact on ones overall health. So keep clean and scrape away! 


BENEFITS OF A TONGUE SCRAPER
- treats Halitosis (bad breath) 
- prevents reabsorption of toxins
- removes bacteria and fungi  
- strengthens taste buds
- aids in digestion
- revitalizes the throat and keeps the sinuses clear

*FUN FACT*
Tongue scrapers have been used since ancient times in Russia and India. (Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment