Sunday, February 3, 2013

ORAL HEALTH- PART 2

     I am happy to say that people always notice and compliment my white smile. I am delighted to share how I get my pearly whites to stay so white :) Up until a few months ago I always used Crest White Strips and for many years Crest or Colgate toothpaste. When I learned more about animal testing I decided to find an alternative. Besides the animal testing done for many toothpastes, there are also unnecessary chemicals found in most toothpastes. Tom's toothpaste is what I found when I searched for a healthy toothpaste that is made from a company that loves animals. 

WHY TOM'S?
* No animal testing or animal ingredients.
* No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
* Share the ingredients they use, its purpose and its source.
* Sustainable practices are a priority with an emphasis on recycling.
* 10% of profits go to human and environmental goodness.      



     Maybe the thought of not eating animals freaks you out, or you believe that your diet is at its best with animal products in it, BUT at the same time you cannot stand how animals are mistreated, used and abused, tested on and killed. Switching over to products that do not test on animals is one way that YOU CAN HELP them. Just because you cannot give up your steak does not mean that you cannot help stop the suffering of animals in any form. 

YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE & GET A WHITER SMILE AT THE SAME TIME :D  

**Check out the new link to Tom's on the main page of my blog**  

No comments:

Post a Comment