Sunday, March 17, 2013

PURE FOOD BAR

     Just got back from a wonderful few days away in Collingwood, Ontario. My boyfriend and I went boarding at Blue Mountain and had an awesome time :) The weather was perfect, and the boarding was so much fun!
 
 One of the best parts of our getaway was our experience at a raw vegan restaurant about 10 minutes from the slopes, Pure Food Bar. I was so excited to know that there was a place I could dine at on our little trip, a place that would add to our healthy, active lifestyle and feeling great! Pure Food Bar has been around a couple years and I highly recommend it :) Great service and incredible food! It was wonderful that we could still enjoy a burger with our boarding, except this burger left us feeling full of energy and ready to get back on the slopes :D
LIBERATOR: Classic mushroom and nut burger with all the fixings :)
 LEMON BAR
Check out more about PURE FOOD BAR

No comments:

Post a Comment