Monday, April 1, 2013

DAY #1 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

 7 BANANA SMOOTHIE
6 MANGOES
 BANANA DATE PUDDING
  LARGE SALAD
 cucumbers, tomatoes, mushrooms,
 olive oil, lemon juice, celery,
 apple cider vinegar
 2 MANGOES

SUMMARY OF DAY #1

TOTAL CALORIES:  2,488

I just received the 80/10/10 book today but have not even had a chance to open it yet! I followed the diet as best as I could from the knowledge I gained from Dr.Graham in Youtube videos and other internet sources. I really look forward to reading the book so that I better understand where this diet came from and why it is said to be so incredible by so many. Today was AMAZING! I actually enjoyed each meal and craved everything I was eating. I have no negative side effects from today...maybe a little too much energy? :P LOVE IT!

Questions that I have at this point...

a) Why do most 80/10/10 foodists eat mono fruit meals? (loads of just one fruit)
b) Should I be aware of proper food combining if I am eating more than one fruit at a time?
c) How much water should I be drinking? 

 Day #1 complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment