Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DAY #10 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

 1.5 WATERMELONS
7 BANANAS
 STRAWBERRIES
GIANT SALAD
 

SUMMARY OF DAY #10

TOTAL CALORIES: 2,105

Another great day on my 811rv diet :) At this point a few family members and friends have realized I am eating very differently. Some have commented in a way that I certainly would have without having read the research and books I have read, some have been silent and some have told me I am crazy. Once again I cannot emphasize how wrong I was to judge something without trying it out for myself. At the same time I would not feel as great and confident about what I am doing if I did not read the two books I read from Dr. Douglas Graham.  I will continue to learn more about this way of living as well as others. I am still open-minded believe it or not :P I will always and forever live a vegan lifestyle to the very best of my ability. When it comes to cooked food, I am leaning towards ditching that for good as well.

"...cooked food has lost almost all of its nutritional value before taking another bite. Additionally, cooked food has accumulated a wide array of health-destroying qualities through the application of heat, including many antinutrients, mutagens, and carcinogens." (Dr. Graham, Nutrition & Athletic Performance)

WHY 80/10/10?
"A dietary regimen that fulfils all nutritional needs, tastes great, is incredibly satiating, requires practically no preparation or clean-up time, results in no indigestion, no dirty dishes, no negative environmental impact, and perfectly supports athletic performance..." (Dr. Graham, Nutrition & Athletic Performance)

 Day #10 complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment