Thursday, April 18, 2013

DAY #18 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

7 BANANAS & 10 DATES
 10 ORANGES
 STRAWBERRIES
 DATES

OREO SHAKE
PIZZA
SOFT TACOS & SALAD
JUMBO SALAD

SUMMARY OF DAY #18

Today was a very different. Today turned out to be a 'cheat' day. Tomorrow I am going to banana island for ten days, so I allowed myself to splurge today :P I had a typical 80/10/10 breakfast, lunch, snack and then splurged on dinner. I went to Rawlicious and got an oreo smoothie, pizza, and a soft taco with salad. Honestly, it was delicious! I loved every bite.  I will also add that it was the first time I tasted the amount of salt and other flavourings in the food. Rawlicious is a wonderful raw vegan restaurant that I consider to be one of the healthiest, if not THE HEALTHIEST, restaurant you can go to. At the same time, I have been eating cleaner than ever on the 80/10/10 so I noticed a huge different when eating raw gourmet.

I mentioned that I am heading to banana island tomorrow for 10 entire days! Some people do a water fast, some people do a cayenne, lemon and maple syrup fast, but I am doing a banana cleanse :) This is part of my 80/10/10--- 30 day challenge, and I am looking forward to seeing how I benefit from this much talked about island.

 Day #18 complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment