Sunday, April 21, 2013

DAY #21 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

 BREAKFAST
 LUNCH
DINNER
SUMMARY OF DAY #21

Am I actually enjoying eating this way?
Yes and No. The actual taste of the banana shakes/ice creams are incredible and I certainly enjoy drinking/eating them. I miss my jumbo salads and other fruits! I look forward to eating a variety of colours again.

Why am I staying on BI for 10 days? Some people go to BI for much longer than 10 days, but I decided that one week was too short and I was willing to give it a go for 10 days. I want reap the benefits that so many talk about after being on the island for a period of time. My biggest excitement is to see if my skin will clear up. It was beginning to clear up after 15 days of 80/10/10 but after my cheat day last week I broke out big time!

 Day # 3 on banana island has come to an end*
 Day #21 complete :D

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO MESSAGE ME ABOUT MY BLOG. YOUR LOVE KEEPS ME WRITING :) THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment