Tuesday, April 23, 2013

DAY #23 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

 BANANAS
 BANANAS
 MISO SOUP
 BIG SALAD
 APPLE CRUMBLE

SUMMARY OF DAY #23

OK so I do not have time to write an essay as I am pooped, but let me explain. I ended up leaving BI at dinner today. I started having potential symptoms of candida and it freaked me out so I decided to go back to 80/10/10. Then I thought some more and decided that as much as I enjoyed my 23 days of 80/10/10, I am fine with going back to a regular vegan diet. I LOVED the 80/10/10 way of living and certainly can see myself eating that way again :) As for now, I am happy to eat some delicious cooked vegan food.
**** VEGAN 4 LIFE ****

Day #23 complete :D
DAY #23 is the last day of 80/10/10 for me :) LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment