Saturday, April 6, 2013

DAY #6 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

  BALLIN' BANANAS
 MARVELOUS MANGOES!!
 DELICIOUS DATES
 CRAZY CARROT CAKE
SUPER SIZE SALAD

SUMMARY OF DAY #6

TOTAL CALORIES: 2,606

Another great day on my 30 day LFRV 'challenge'. This is not a challenge at all! This is too easy, too delicious, too much fun! Honestly I LOVE IT!  I cannot express in words how great I feel eating this way. My energy levels are the best they have ever been, a smile has been on my face since day 1 of eating this way, and I have not had one craving to eat any other way! I now 100% believe that bananas are natural antidepressants, I am annoyingly constantly ecstatic! (All of these exclamation marks are to emphasize my insane energy levels :P)

I learned a great lesson about judgement. When I first heard of the 80/10/10 way of living I thought it sounded INSANE and I thought that there was no way it was healthy. Eating 10 bananas in one meal was something I rolled my eyes at the thought of, how dumb can someone be to eat so much sugar in one sitting.  I have been reminded that I can never judge something until I try it out for myself. Not to say that this way of living is the #1 best way to live, or that everyone would thrive on it, but like many others I am grateful to say that I gave it a chance and could not be happier about that decision!

 Day #6 complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment