Monday, April 8, 2013

DAY #8 - 30 DAY LOW FAT RAW VEGAN CHALLENGE

7 BANANA SHAKE
 MORE BANANAS
 DATES :)
ORANGES
GIGANTIC SALAD
 

SUMMARY OF DAY #8

TOTAL CALORIES: 2,619

I cannot believe it is already day 8! Time flies when you are having fun*!*! This 30 day challenge is honestly looking more and more like a way of living to me. I LOVE IT! Today was a big banana day for me :P Loads and loads of those delicious rods of gold.

Things I love about the 80/10/10 thus far:

1) EASY MEALS : My meals can be as easy as grabbing 7 - 10 bananas or as difficult as chopping up a few veggies. Zero cooking, sprouting, dehydrating and minimal washing. 

2) ZERO CRAVINGS: Before I went vegan, when I went vegan and even when I began eating raw vegan I always had cravings for sweets and/or loads of fatty foods. It has been 8 days and I have had absolutely no craving for anything other than what I have been eating. AMAZING!!!

3) ENERGY LEVELS: I actually have more energy than my mom after a few cups of coffee! (:P) I am go-go-go-go-go! My workouts have been longer and more intense and I still have loads of energy to get through the day----in fact I am wondering if perhaps I have too much energy???

4) CLEAR MIND: My mind is clear. I do not even know how to describe it, but no junk in my head.

5) HAPPINESS: Negative thoughts, what are those again? I feel like I am constantly positive. Smiles are written all over my face*!*! (not the case 9 days ago)

6) SIMPLE SHOPPING: I go to the produce section and then DONE.

The list could go on, but that is good for now :D Basically, I cannot think of a reason why I will not continue eating this way after 30 days.

Check out MEGAN ELIZABETH who is another one of my favourite low fat raw vegans! 

Grateful*!*!*

 Day #8 complete :D

No comments:

Post a Comment