Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'M ENGAGED!

     I am so happy and grateful to announce that I AM ENGAGED !!! My incredible boyfriend got down on one knee on May 11th 2013 at the Toronto Tough Mudder finish line! After we completed the 17km obstacle course he grabbed the mic and sang to me at the finish line, got down on one knee and pulled the ring box from his pocket! I said YES :) Please feel free to check out a snap shot video that someone at the finish line created and uploaded on Youtube. We are so grateful for Shari and the work that she did which will allow us to visualize our special moment for many years to come. 


For engagement video click here
For engagement picture video click here


We celebrated our engagement at Rawlicious with fabulous organic red wine, a wonderful meal ...
... and phenomenal Strawberry Banana Cheesecake :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! That's so amazing and what a memorable way to do it :)

    ReplyDelete