I woke up this morning feeling like some protein pancakes. I wanted to change them up and make them a little frutier :P I had some frozen cherries and decided to make a plain pancake with a cherry-vanilla drizzle. These turned out INCREDIBLE! Enjoy some protein-packed deliciousness :D
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup dark sweet cherries
- 1 scoop vanilla sunwarrior protein powder
- coconut oil
1. Make oatmeal as you usually would.
2. Add oatmeal and banana to food processor and blend.
3. Heat frying pan and add coconut oil.
4. Make pancakes with the oatmeal/banana batter.
1. Mix protein powder, cherries and water in a bowl.
2. Drizzle on finished pancakes.
*Only add a little water at a time to get the consistency you want for the drizzle. Less water equals thicker drizzle :)