- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 thumb size piece ginger root
- 4 large carrots
- 1 large sweet potato
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- pepper to taste
1. Steam carrots, sweet potatoes and ginger.
2. Add oil, onions and garlic to frying pan.
3. After steaming and frying combine all ingredients in vitamix blender, except for pepper.
4. Blend until creamy and smooth.
5. Serve immediately, because the vitamix is awesome for heating up soup, and top with pepper.
* If you do not have a Vitamix blender or a super high speed blender then I suggest you boil your carrots and sweet potatoes until soft and then add all other ingredients until soft and finally add the chunky soup to a regular blender to make a creamy soup.
SERVED WITH SOME SPICY JALAPENO CRACKERS AND
HOMEMADE HUMMUS :)