***USE ORGANIC INGREDIENTS***
1) GREEN SMOOTHIE- In a blender toss some berries, a banana (to make creamy) and some dark leafy greens such as spinach. Delish and Nutrish!
2) VEGGIES & HUMMUS- Chop up your favourite veggies and serve with 1/2 cup homemade hummus.
3) FRUIT SALAD - Chop up your favourite fruits and mix them in a bowl together. Eat your rainbow :)
4) RICE CAKES & ALMOND BUTTER- Have a few rice cakes topped with almond butter and agave or sliced banana for sweetness.
5) TRAIL MIX- Get your favourite dried fruit (goji berries, cranberries, blueberries, raisins) and mix in a bowl with your favourite nuts (almonds, walnuts, pecans) and if you are really feeling like a treat add in some vegan dark chocolate chips :)
6) CHIA SEED PUDDING- I have an amazing recipe on my blog under "desserts".
7) KALE CHIPS- I have a delicious recipe on my blog under "snacks".
8) APPLE & CARAMEL- Soak a handful of medjool dates for 15-20minutes. Put in a blender and blend until smooth (you may need to add a little water). Chop up your favourite apple and use the date caramel for dippin'!
9) PROTEIN SHAKE- There are many great vegan protein powder brands such as Vega and Sunwarrior. Buy some to have on hand when you have little time to make a healthy snack. Mix with water and enjoy.
10) OATMEAL- 1/2 cup oatmeal with 2 tbsp of raisins sprinkled with cinnamon.
Chocolate Protein Powder :)
"Cheesy" Kale Chips
Chocolate-Banana Chia Pudding