PEANUT BUTTER FILLING
1 cup smooth peanut butter
8 medjool dates
1.5 tbsp agave nectar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 pinch sea salt
1. In a high speed blender blend the peanut butter adding one pitted date at a time.
2. Add the agave, coconut oil, sea salt and flour.
3. Roll into eggs and put in freezer for 20 minutes.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough :PCHOCOLATE COATING
4 tbsp cacao powder
4 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp agave nectar
1. Melt coconut oil in a pot on the stove, when melted pour into bowl.
2. Add the agave and cacao powder to the bowl and mix. Chocolate sauce should not run off spoon, if too runny then put it in the fridge until it thickens so that it will sit on the eggs better when dipped.
3. Dip the frozen peanut butter eggs into the chocolate and freeze.
4. Take the eggs and cups out of the freezer after an hour or so and then keep in the fridge until about 30 minutes before eating or serving.
Double Dipped Chocolate
Peanut Butter Eggs
Hello superfood Reese's!
Easter is served :P
Taste testing, yes...delicious!TIP: I made two different chocolate sauces, one had regular organic coconut oil and the other one had organic coconut oil that did not taste or smell like coconuts. I find that the scentless and tasteless coconut oil worked better for this recipe.
Recipe from: thekitchenmccabe.com