Friday, June 13, 2014

CHOCOLATE BANANA COCONUT CREAM CAKE

Call me a cheater and in this case I will take it as a compliment! Last weekend we celebrated my little sisters birthday. I wanted to make her a cake this year :) Believe it or not I do not enjoy baking so much, from scratch that is. So I decided to get some vegan cake mixes and make her a yummy cake!

 Cake mixes do not get much healthier than this.
You can find these fabulous mixes at Winners! $5.99 each. 
They have a few more flavours such as lemon poppy seed and lavender.

 So I baked both cakes. 
I dug a little chocolate cake out to make room for the cream. 
Dumped in the banana cream.- mashed banana with coconut whip :)
 Covered the masterpiece with coconut cream and bananas :D
 Everyone LOVED the cake. Moist and DELICIOUS!
 One slice for the birthday girl....and then another.
 We finished the cake pretty quickly :P
*Nothing wrong with a messy cake- the taste is what counts*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SISTER.
So the coconut cream was a huge hit. It was requested for breakfast in
the morning. Strawberries & Cream = heavenly bliss :D

Coconut cream is easy to make and 100% healthier 
than any other whipped creams.It is also 
INCREDIBLY-SINFULLY-DELICIOUS!
Oh She Glows has an incredible recipe 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment